Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Excuse me Terry

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Chaos Butterfly's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 19th, 2001
    Posts
    788
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hello Terry,

    I just read that Amber Benson is writing another Willow and Tara story (2 parter this time.

    Is there any chance you might be doing the art honours this time as well?

    ------------------

    I think alot of my problems would be over if I had a worm farm - Jessica Adams

    Make a fool of yourself now, then you can stop worrying about it and enjoy yourself.

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner AsIs's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 9th, 1999
    Posts
    1,777
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey Choas, I'm not Terry but I don't recall seeing his name associated with Willow and Tara this time around. I think he said in another topic he wasn't doing it as well.

    On a positive note, can't wait to see his stuff on Birds of Prey. Any timeline for when we will be seeing your stuff there Terry?

    ------------------
    Selah

    The bridge between life and death is love.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Lyric054's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 1st, 2001
    Posts
    50
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ok, now I am a big fan of Terry, but a new Willow and Tara? YAY!! I think I an going to check the status on that one.

    Thanks!

    ------------------
    Water under a burning bridge.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Terry Moore's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 6th, 1999
    Posts
    111
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    No, I'm not part of the new Willow & Tara book, but I'd love to work with Amber again. She's swell!

    Besides the always top priority SIP and Paradise Too, I'm currently drawing a Spider-Man issue, writing the first arc of my Birds Of Prey run, drawing a Batgirl meets Joker flashback story and pitching a brand new character series to DC designed for teen girls.


    ------------------

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Yazimariel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 12th, 1999
    Posts
    70
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Boy the kidz go off to college and they just get busier! biggrin

    I was wondering myself if Terry was going to be in the new Willow and Tara. Which, if Amber is writing, I'm definitely reading.

    Terry, will we have to know Birds of Prey current storyline? I read the TPB just to see what kind of book it was and I definitely like it, But haven't been able to find the rest of the issues, not to mention that I'm not economically inclined to find the issues. So waz just wondering. if I pick it up when you start writing, will I be lost?

    ------------------
    "I'm telling you stories. Trust me." Jeanette Winterson

  6. #6
    Inactive Member PeaceB2U's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 9th, 2002
    Posts
    2
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    For those who would like to find out a bit more about the current Birds Of Prey storyline, you can check out the following sites:
    http://theatremania.org/batgirl/ http://www.canarynoir.com

    ------------------

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Terry Moore's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 6th, 1999
    Posts
    111
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You will be able to start reading BoP with my issues. The history and previous issues will be respected but the future of the characters begins with my first issue.

    ------------------

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Chaos Butterfly's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 19th, 2001
    Posts
    788
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Decided to read Willow and Tara again and, not sure if I noticed first time 'round but read the label of the water bottle at the picnic this time. Heehee biggrin

    Slightly off topic I know (kick me back to STP if you like) but what other Buffy TPBs are good, I've always been put off by the art I see in the Buffy magazine stories so have never picked one up. Only now with The Darkness MIA and Witchblade suffering form just being lame, I feel the need to read other comics. Hope the art for new Willow and Tara is good.

    Which issue of SpiderMan are you drawing Terry?

    ------------------
    "After nearly two decades in Britain I decided to move back to the States for a while...
    ...most of all because I had recently read that 3.7 million Americans believed that they had been abducted by aliens at one time or another, so it was clear my people needed me" - Bill Bryson

    [This message has been edited by Chaos Butterfly (edited January 10, 2002).]

  9. #9
    HB Forum Owner AsIs's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 9th, 1999
    Posts
    1,777
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Great link Peace! Thanks! smile

    ------------------
    Selah

    The bridge between life and death is love.

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Darth Fett's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 20th, 2000
    Posts
    400
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You think that's bad, Jadian, I have the 'rare' first appearance of Witchblade in the (gawdawful, vomit inducing) Cyblade/Shi special. You can't give that damn book away. Not to mention the companion book Shi/Cyblade, which made the first one look like the Watchmen in comparison. Sadly, it's the only appearance of the girls(F&K) that I don't have, because it was too pathetic for words. If anyone sees Billy Bob Tucci, kick him in the shins for me, huh? biggrin

    Terry will be drawing Spidey and his version of The Black Widow in Ulitmate Team Up #14(I think...., the one that's scheduled for March)

    Darth

    Interesting anecdote regarding Buffy and star comic writers. Apparently the guy who plays Spike was going to write some stories for Dark Horse. However, DH decided to go with a more 'horror' style to the art and when the actor saw his char in the book, he got mad because he wasn't pretty enough, and backed out of the writing gig.

    ------------------
    'A long life eating mush is best.'
    Kawatabuke Sanjuro, ronin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •